New Pool Installations
Fiberglass swimming pools are molded pools that are installed in your yard in one piece. Fiberglass is a strong, lightweight material that is constructed by weaving small glass threads into fabric and then hardening the fabric with a special polyester resin. They are coated with weather-resistant gel that makes a smooth finish. This gel finish is resistant to algae formation, so fiberglass pools can maintain more stable pH levels.
This type of pools come in predefined size and shape. Pools can be heated to extend the swimming season and can be installed with fiber optic lights for night swimming. A great advantage of fiberglass pools is that they can usually be installed in one to three days.
We offer 3 types of new fiberglass pool installation service:
- Do-it-yourself – great for customers who want to do the pool installation themselves. We will be happy to provide you a complete product package at competetive price.
- Full Service pool installation – we will do everything from getting the permit, building the pool and then growing the grass.
- Customer Assisted pool installation – It is suited for the customer who wants us to build the pool and then they want to do the landscaping or some part of around the pool work themselves.
Vinyl Liner Pools
A vinyl liner pool has a custom made sheet of vinyl between the water and the pool structure. Underneath the liner is a sand or cement-like floor. The floors come up to meet the walls, which are commonly 3 ft by 8 ft panels made of galvanized steel. These walls are supported from behind so that they are not bending out against the weight of the water. All of the wall panels are secured together to make up the perimeter shape of the swimming pool.
Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools can be built in round or oval shapes in a number of sizes to suit your backyard. They also can be finished with a variety beautiful design-inspired liners to give your pool a custom look. These pools can be installed quickly, and can be easily dismantled and transported if you ever move to a new home.
Today above ground swimming pools are made of resin or steel. Resin material is more expensive, but strong, rustproof and contoured for great looks. Steel pools are undergone many improvement over the years and use new coatings and protective finishes to keep it from rusting or degrading. Today’s above ground pools are stronger, sturdier, and longer-lasting than ever – a fact reflected in the impressive warranties that come with many high-end pools.
There are also many add-on features available for above ground pools. They include decking around the pool, entry systems (custom built ladders or drop in steps) and fencing just to name a few. Check out our Home Improvement & Renovation services for more backyard improvement ideas.
Pool Service Work
- Liner replacements – There are various reasons that lead to replacing the vinyl liner including age, cut by sharp object, wrong pool chemicals. Be sure to check for these signs ahead of time so you don’t lose too much water or cause other types of damage to your pool.
- Leak detection – It is important to detect any leaks, because you can end up wasting huge amounts of water, contaminate the water and may also affect the pH level inside your pool.
- Pool equipment repair
- Pool renovations
Winter pool safety cover. The winter cover is important for both the pool and the people around it. It’s stronger than a summer cover, both to withstand the weight of snow and ice, and to protect people or pets from accidentally falling through the cover into the water.
Pool opening and closings. These pool services are part of swimming pool maintenance to ensure that your pool is safe, clean, and all pool equipment is taken care of during cold winter months.
Please Contact Us to schedule your next maintenance service.